Due to the current situation with regards to coronavirus, we are taking a number of additional measures on top of our usual high standards of cross infection control until we receive clear guidance.
To help prevent the spread and to maintain normal services as much as possible, please assist us in the following small measures:
- If you have recently returned from a high-risk area, please re-arrange your appointment by telephone
- Try to arrive for your appointment as close to the appointment time as possible. This is to reduce the number of people in the waiting room at any one time.
- Please also try not to bring family members to appointments, as this will increase the number of people in the waiting room
- Should you display any symptoms, such as fever or a dry or persistent cough, please re-arrange your appointment by telephone
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception. Please use this upon entry to the practice
- If you are in an at-risk category, it is a sensible measure for you to re-arrange any non-urgent treatment. At-risk categories include those with difficulty breathing, such as people who suffer from COPD, people who are immunocompromised or take immunosuppressants, or people over the age of 70.
- You may also notice staff using additional masks etc outside of the surgery. These are changed regularly, and masks used in surgical areas are not permitted to be used outside surgery
The practice telephone number is 01736 369359 should you require to re-arrange your appointment.
We hope to return to a normal situation as soon as possible but at present we have a lack of clear guidance, so we are adopting some small measures to help protect vulnerable patients.